undectable viral load but decreasing CD4

Hi, just got my lab test results to day and very worried. I have been undetectable for over 6 months and my CD4 in February 2012 was 419 but in May 2012 my CD 4 dropped to 361 should and my viral load still undetectable, should i be worried and what would be the possible cause of the drop could it be because i had unprotected sex for two day yet not knowing his status? Your response will be highly appreciated

Hello and thank you for posting.

Worry not.

CD4 cell counts bounce up and down quite a bit without any clinical significance. Indeed there's really no meaningful difference between a CD4 count of 419 and 361.

BY

HIV Testing
Is Hep C transmitted sexually?