May 18, 2012
Had an oral sex 5 weeks ago he ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed the semen. Want to test for HIV. Which is reliable oraquick test or Blood Testing? Can I have the test now 5 weeks since the possible exposure or do I need to wait for Three months?
Response from Ms. Southall
be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Causes Of Low Cd4 Count
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.