Question About HIV

Hi Shannon, You Ignore my Questions 5 times. Is my signs/symptoms related to HIV? Heres my Symptoms, Diarrhea 1 day only, Rash Looks like urticaria but not painful only itchy and after 2 months the rash is all over my body, Cold Foot, Always Hungry because im fat ( natural or not? ) Thrush ( but my tongue and my cousins tongue are same but mine has a small circle and i have bad oral hygiene, Blurry Eyes ( i play computer and laptop for 10 hours ), Burning and tingling in feet, Head Ache And dizziness because i sleep 2-3 am in the morning, Fever, and sorethroat. 5 months ago, i had surgery, Nasal Polyps, i use spray. Do you think this is HIV or Allergy? im using a spray "Muconase" to avoid the allerygy, What do you think Shannon. Unprotected Oral Sex, i eat his pre cum but not the semen, i brush my teeth after oral sex. Do i get the HIV virus? or just a Allergy? help me shannon, im Scared

Hi I have actually answered your question twice this will be the third time. From what you have described to me as your only risk of HIV transmission was oral sex the risk of contracting HIV is very small. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission. I believe your stress adding to your physical well being and I would recommend finding a mental health professional to talk through what's going on .

Is it possible my husband hiv V+ and wife hiv V-?
Oral sex risk (ep.2)