The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Question About HIV

May 18, 2012

Hi Shannon, You Ignore my Questions 5 times. Is my signs/symptoms related to HIV? Heres my Symptoms, Diarrhea 1 day only, Rash Looks like urticaria but not painful only itchy and after 2 months the rash is all over my body, Cold Foot, Always Hungry because im fat ( natural or not? ) Thrush ( but my tongue and my cousins tongue are same but mine has a small circle and i have bad oral hygiene, Blurry Eyes ( i play computer and laptop for 10 hours ), Burning and tingling in feet, Head Ache And dizziness because i sleep 2-3 am in the morning, Fever, and sorethroat. 5 months ago, i had surgery, Nasal Polyps, i use spray. Do you think this is HIV or Allergy? im using a spray "Muconase" to avoid the allerygy, What do you think Shannon. Unprotected Oral Sex, i eat his pre cum but not the semen, i brush my teeth after oral sex. Do i get the HIV virus? or just a Allergy? help me shannon, im Scared

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi I have actually answered your question twice this will be the third time. From what you have described to me as your only risk of HIV transmission was oral sex the risk of contracting HIV is very small. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission. I believe your stress adding to your physical well being and I would recommend finding a mental health professional to talk through what's going on .

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Is it possible my husband hiv V+ and wife hiv V-?
Oral sex risk (ep.2)

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint