Tested at 3 weeks. Negative. Am I in the clear?

So I just got tested 3 weeks after a possible exposure(it was protected) and it was negative. Should I worry about it anymore or can it be a false-neg?

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 3 months. If both tests are negative then so are you. Your risk of HIV transmission is very small since you used protection. So the likelihood of you being positive is small, but getting tested to ensure your status is important.

please i need help, im really scare, after the incident i make love with my real wife, i love her
i am very scared and seeking your prompt openion