please i need help, im really scare, after the incident i make love with my real wife, i love her

hi, i had sex with a girl protected penetration/ and i did oral sex to her, i had a herpes simple in my lips while i was doing oral to her.

four weeks ago i got scare and went to the laboratory , and test for hiv 1/2, it came out negative!!

then, i asked the girl i was with, go to the lab and do hiv test 1/2 to see you are clean... then she did it at six weeks it came out negative...

then i went again to theh same laboratory, and did hiv test again at 77 days... like 10 weeks... it came out negative!!!!

im scare while i was sleeping on bed, if she could do something to infect me, like inyeccion with hiv blood i really dont trust her sarcastic intention.

now i have 3 month and 14 days.. and i went to the laboratory and did hiv test again..... do you think im being paranohic or can i expect negative again?

do you think my chance of being negative are high? can - change to a + in 13 days? was it accurate at 77 days hiv test in a laboratory?

Hi The testing guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both test are negative then so are you. As long as there were no other exposures during that time. Wearing a condom for penetrative sex protects you from HIV and we do know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

The woman you are with trust you and your testing history there is no reason you should not trust her. If you receive a test at 3 months and it is negative then so are you.

HIV via changing diapers
Tested at 3 weeks. Negative. Am I in the clear?