|hiv transmission via a hair?
May 17, 2012
Is there any possibility of swallowing a hair that is hiv infected and becoming infected?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Simply and conclusively stated....NO
a hairball however is likely
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Side Effects Of Kaletra And Truvada
- Does Having Human Papillomavirus Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Systemic Candidiasis?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Cut On Hand?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sensual Massage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.