|hiv transmission via a hair?
May 17, 2012
Is there any possibility of swallowing a hair that is hiv infected and becoming infected?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Simply and conclusively stated....NO
a hairball however is likely
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.