hiv transmission via a hair?
May 17, 2012
Is there any possibility of swallowing a hair that is hiv infected and becoming infected?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Simply and conclusively stated....NO
a hairball however is likely
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Pain In Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Herpes During Seroconversion
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.