|hiv transmission via a hair?
May 17, 2012
Is there any possibility of swallowing a hair that is hiv infected and becoming infected?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Simply and conclusively stated....NO
a hairball however is likely
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- Where Do Herpes Appear?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.