Positive Determine HIV1-2 test

I took a Determine HIV 1/2 test yesterday. The first one (administered by a professional) came out negative. Since I had access to the test strips, I took another one on my own just for the fun of it, and it came out Positive. I took the third one again and it came out positive. All these with a span on 1hour 30mins. I dont engage in any risky sexual behavior. The only person I have sex with is my husband. Mind you I administered a test on him and it came out negative. I am very worried. I went in to the lab to do an Elisa test. Waiting for the result. Am so worried.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- I'm guessing that the tests you self-administered are false positives and that your confirmatory testing will show that. I would encourage you test in the future under a provider's guidance or make sure you are using a test that is approved for home use. Take care,

LHW

Testing Question Please Advise.
Could it be possible I was infected almost three years ago from a kiss?