|HIV virus seeded in condom
May 17, 2012
Is it possible that HIV could be seeded into a condom and then subsequently infect the user?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- I have never heard of such a thing but I'm certainly assuming you aren't using a previously used condom that had been discarded by another user of such condom. I would strongly encourage you using your own condoms however (meaning those that are individually wrapped and NEW). Take care,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Condom Broke Got Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Are Condoms Still Permeable To The Hiv Virus?
- What Is The Treatment For Geographic Tongue?
- AIDS Infection Risk Having Sex During Period
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.