Gave a massage to an HIV poz guy

Hello there, I am a male massage therapist and gave another male a massage. He was nude on the table and when I flipped him over to do his legs he was dripping just a drop or two of pre cum. I tried my best to not touch it but I think when I went up towards his thigh more I might have massaged over it. I had picked off a little extra skin growing on the side on my nail the night before. I really think that since there's so many more layers of skin on your hands that the cut definitely closed enough for no transmission. My question is could the small amount of pre cum may have gotten in me and infected me. I really think its unlikely. I massaged him about a two weeks ago from today. Just looking for reassurence

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- I hereby give you additional reassurance that indeed this does not constitute a risk for acquiring HIV. To save yourself anxiety in the future you can certainly use a towel to wipe away any "concerning" fluids from your clients intimate areas. Keep up the good work! Take care, LHW

HIV from possibly infected dry sperm
HIV virus seeded in condom