HIV from possibly infected dry sperm

Recently i was masterbating with a magazine, didnt think much of it at the time but afterwards my mind began racing what if there was hiv infected sperm in the magazine and i touched it and then it touched my penis/sperm. I may sound crazy but ive been worried. (btw if there was dry sperm it would have been several weeks dry js.)

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Nope, there is no way no how that any sperm possibly left on your copy of ______ fill in the blank (Playboy, playgirl, car and driver, cat fancy) led to any possible HIV infection. You can rest assured that the only thing you may have gotten was a paper cut. Take care,

LHW

worry ?
Gave a massage to an HIV poz guy