Condom Broke, any risk of HIV?

I have an encounter with a sex worker, she did unprotected oral on me for about less than 5 minutes, soon after she put a condom on me and we have insertive vaginal sex. When I was doing the doggy (vaginal), suddenly she took my penis out and told me condom broke, I immediately took it out (I believed it was less than 2 minutes), went to washed my penis down with hot water and soap. I did not ejaculate and she was pretty dry. Is there a risk of HIV? STDs?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- If you engaged in sex where the condom broke then you would have a risk of acquiring either HIV or STDs. I would certainly get tested to be sure. Take care, LHW

Someone grabbed me and left blood on my hand please help
worry ?