pregnant and still stressing for answer

Hi doc. Please answer I'm desperate. One of my friends suctioned and bit my cheek hard with his teeth, he suffers from bleeding gums frequently. I didn't notice any blood although I only managed to go to the mirror half an hour later. I'm worried about my pregnancy and whether or not I'm at risk? And should I go for another HIV test?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- It does not sound to me like you need to worry- although you may want to reassess who you consider "a friend" if this is how they treat you. You can also reassure yourself more by talking with your friend about your concerns and asking him about his HIV status. That being said, the nature of the exposure and lack of blood makes me very confident you have nothing to worry about. Take care,

LHW

Pregnancy - male positive, female negative
Transmission through rubbing