May 15, 2012
Please help me I'm worried sick. I had sex at massage parlor for bachelor party. It was protected. But condom slipped down about 1 inch never came off. I had RNA pcr at 18 days post. Elissa at 15 & 38 days post. Rapid oraquick puncture at 25 and 55 days all negative bit I've been having flu like symptoms. Should I worry or is RNA by labcorp good enough please help.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Your tests demonstrate that you are HIV negative. I would consult your doctor about your symptoms as they are not due to HIV. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Condom Slipped Should I Get Test For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Condom Slipped?
- Flu Symptoms After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Condom Slipped Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.