May 15, 2012
Hi I had a frottage incident where a massage partner game me a massage while I was nude and her in her thongs. My bare penis rubbed against her labia for a while. I felt alot of secretions rubbing against the head of my penis. I got nervous and did the following tests:
1. 15 days after exposure: PCR/DNA - NEG 2. 25 Days after exposure: Oraswab - NEG 3. 34 Days after exposure: Finger Prick - NEG 4. 52 Days after exposure: Finger Prick - NEG
Should I get re-tested? Thank you all for your help
Response from Dr. Wohl
You have tested enough and the results are in. You are HIV negative. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.