May 15, 2012
Hi I had a frottage incident where a massage partner game me a massage while I was nude and her in her thongs. My bare penis rubbed against her labia for a while. I felt alot of secretions rubbing against the head of my penis. I got nervous and did the following tests:
1. 15 days after exposure: PCR/DNA - NEG 2. 25 Days after exposure: Oraswab - NEG 3. 34 Days after exposure: Finger Prick - NEG 4. 52 Days after exposure: Finger Prick - NEG
Should I get re-tested? Thank you all for your help
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You have tested enough and the results are in. You are HIV negative. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Happens When You Get Shingles In Your Eye?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.