Had sex with prostitute who has her period.

Good Day,

I had intercourse with a prostitute who has her period. I used a condom 3x since I had problems getting it up because there was alcohol involved. But there was no breaking and I was positive about that. I didn't even finish inside her. There was no oral sex only kissing. So after the deed I wiped everything(finished on my hand) and went home. When I got home I took a shower and noticed blood on my underwear. I knew there would be blood on my pubic area since she has her period but still I got nervous. I am positive that I have no wound or blemishes on my pubic area and on my penis. My question is am I going to get HIV/AIDS because of this? Was there any blood transfusion that occurred? I am freaking out right now and don't know what to do since this is the first time I had done this.

Hope to get your advice soon.

Thanks and Best Regards

The condom protected that which needed to be protected. I would not worry about the 'field effect' of menstrual blood. This was protected sex.

am i in threat of HIV infection or not
Hiv Symptoms