"hiv transmission" from mosquitos

My friend who is HIV positive and myself slept side by side in a room where lot of mosquitoes were present whole night they bite both of us I realised in the morning.Please let me know is HIV transmit if a mosqito bite my friend and immediately or lately bite me on that night?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for the question,

There's absolutely no risk from the situation you're describing.

An easy way to think of it all is that mosquitos only draw up blood, they do not deposit it. Also, even if they did, it wouldn't be enough to carry enough HIV to transmit to another person. Other diseases can pass this way, but not HIV.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Question about transmission through kissing
What is that? Please Answer