Finger in sex worker vagina "am i in threat of HIV infection or not"

Couple nights ago it was my bachelor night i inserted finger to sex worker vagina to recover my engagement ring. my skin near the nail circle is very rough and with little broken skin. but the broken skin doesnt bleed nor i feel pain or neither it burns.

now i would like to know whether am i in threat of HIV infection or not. please reply me soon, if i am in threat of infection then i will abort my wedding. i am looking forward towards your quick reply.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is absolutely no risk from the situation you describe. None. You gave the perfect reason: "the broken skin doesnt bleed nor i feel pain or neither it burns." Your skin wasn't open. It needs to be open and fresh for there to even be the chance of a risk.

You're in the clear.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"Sex from Love Doll"
Question about transmission through kissing