One night stand

I had unprotected sex (one night stand) with a male that had a vasectomy. We both had too much too drink and the rest is a nightmare. What are my chances of contracting HIV with a vacectomy? In addition how long should I wait to be tested for std's.Its been 10 days at what point will the rest of the std's show up?

Hi Having a vasectomy does not prevent HIV transmission. You had unprotected sex and this puts you at risk. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or breast milk.

The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months. If both of these tests are negative then so are you!

This is a follow up for one of my last questions! Please answer!
im scared