Accuracy of my test!?!?
May 10, 2012
Thanks for all that you do on this site. I tested back negative at more than 3 months from a Blood Test.My mind doesn't stop thinking about the "what-ifs" Am I negative now?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If there has been no other exposure since the time of your initial test and you tested negative at 3 months, then you are HIV negative.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Can I Get Hiv Through Sharing Food?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.