Am I infected?

I had protected sex about 11 days ago and it was just for 2 minutes. I know the condom didn't break because I inspected it and didn't see any holes or rips in the condom. What are my chances of being infected with HIV if the condom worked? My legs feel so weak so I am not sure if it's fatigue from HIV. Can symptoms appear 11 days after possible exposure? Can I get tested on the second week?

Hi You did everything right. You used a condom and ensured that it was not broken.

Symptoms don't generally show up this soon. As for testing the first test is recommended at 3 weeks then again at 3 months. If both test are negative and there is no other exposure during the 3 months then you are negative for the experience.

The likelihood of HIV transmission in the circumstances is unlikely. Though condom use does not protect against all sexually transmitted infections. If you still have concerns and you notice that your symptoms are not going away I recommend that you follow up with your health care provider.

Sick for months
concerned