Just still confused.

Sorry for wasting your time again but i am just confused about some points in your answer. According to my question http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q221914.html

I would like to ask you that... - I'm understand that i'm NOT at risk. Is it right? - You suggested that i should go for test --- It's for make me feel better and less worried NOT because i'm at risk. Is it right? - I doubt that what are the differences between my case(stabbed by a needle on cinema seat.) and health workforce's case(stabbed by patient's needle)? Why these health workforce are at risk and had to take PEP while i'm not at risk.

Thanks a lot.

Hi 1. Yes you are not at risk. 2. Yes you are not at risk. 3. Health care workers are working with the individual at that time. The risk of exposure, again small, but yes much more likely to happen in a health care setting and not in the setting you were in.

I am worried
re: fresh wound risk