I am worried

I had unprotected sex with a guy from March to July of 2011. I got tested in October for hiv and std but the test came back negative. The real reason I got tested is because i heard the guy has hiv, but since having my hiv I haven't had sex or anything with this guy. I always feel like I'm going to die I go to sleep crying and wake up crying and i can't focus on anything because this is affecting my life.

Hi What you need to know is the testing guidelines. It is to get tested initially at 3 weeks and then again at 3 months. Your October test should cover that 3 months. If these tests are negative then so are you!

Pick yourself up and get going again!

why i was sick
Just still confused.