Hiv + Sexual relation with wife.

Q1 i am a married man, i travel for bussiness for more than 2 month in row, i had a sex with a women and the condom was busted. after that i had unprotected sex with her vaginal, and anal for couple of days.i had requested the women to go for hiv test and see was hiv positive. after that I have stop having sexual relation with her. how much possiblity is their of me cathing the Disease. Q2 if am positive can i have unprotected sex with my wife vaginal and anal too only with her.

Hi You had unprotected sex which puts you at risk of HIV transmission. Even with the woman testing and telling you she is negative does not confirm that you are negative. You need to be tested. The initial test should be at 3 weeks then again at 3 months. If these tests are negative then you are too.

Until you know this you should NOT have unprotected sex with your wife. If you do you and you are HIV positive you are putting her at risk.

Be well and get tested, Shannon

How am I doing?
Is using 1x Efavirenz 600mg and 2x zidolam tablets daily good to start with?