|Tonsilits at Three Months?
May 5, 2012
Somebody please answer this question. PLEASE ANSWER.I am willing to donate money. Could I have HIV if my tests at 4 weeks and 2 months 3 weeks were both negative? But heres the thing.... I got tonsilitus at month 3. I am currently going for a six month test in a couple of days. What is the chance i test positive? If its negative, does that mean i dont have it?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks from the time of exposure and then again at 3 months. If both test are negative then you are!
Hope this helps.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain A Sign Of AIDS?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.