Oral Sex Question

I've been monogamous for 18 years. I have never had anal sex and was tested 15 years ago for HIV and was negative. I did a really dumb after getting drunk and hearing bad news from work. I met a guy at a bar. We kissed heavily. He gave me a blow job for about 30 seconds and then I masturbated to climax. I am terrified that I might have contracted HIV and other STDs. It is the dumbest thing I have ever done.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission/ From what you have described your chances of contracting HIV are very very small especially with you being on the receiving end of the blow job.

Of course the only way to truly know your status is to get tested, but I can give you some reassurance that this experience does not pose an extraordinary risk.

what to do
Tonsilits at Three Months?