|what to do
May 5, 2012
Hello, would you still think hiv is possible 4 years post low risk exp (licking finger after fingering a vagina) and some 72 neg tests??? Have real bad eye floaters though. Please help
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi After test #3 you are fine. The rest just continue to verify that. Plus the risk you had was so minimal!
Stop the testing, live your life!!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes During Window Period
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.