wating for the 3d months with worry

dear doctor i exposed to sexual risk when my condom slipt off inside the girl vigina who i dont know her hiv state,in 24tj of jun .after 3 weeks and half i got tested for hiv 1-2 using 4th generation and also i did complate blood test count it came -tv and the blood test was normal exept WBC was abit high around 11/mm, then i repeated the test in 23 of Mar ,after nine week and half with 4th gen test it came also negative. and my WBC was also elevated around 13.9mm.now what is the chance of postive 3d month hiv test after 9weeks and 5 days.

my kind regard

Hi You are on the right track with testing. The last test you need to run is after 12 weeks. If this test is negative then so are you from that experience.

Symptoms
what to do