Symptoms

Hi Doctors, im 14 yrs old. i had unprotected oral(10x) i think 2 mins. 5 months ago i have symptoms like fever 1 day only, before my surgery on nose(Nasal Polyps). Then after 1 month, Skin Rash(gradualness), then after 2 months, i got this symptoms, Fever(1 day only), Skin rash All over my body, And Sore Throat. And now, i have this symptoms 1.Head Ache And Extreme Dizziness 2.Always Hungry 3.Loss of appetite 4.Burning and tingling in my feet 5.Diarrhea ( Green Wet Stool ) no blood 6.Sleepless ( NERVOUS, PARANOID ) 7.Penis Itch And Anal Itch 8.Thrush ( im not sure, Yellow With Red Spot ) 9.Shortness in breathing everytime i lay down in bed

I CANT TELL TO MY MOTHER !! IM SCAREDDDD !! IS THERE A CURE FOR HIV !?

Hi First, let me calm your fears about HIV, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. so the likelihood of you getting HIV from this experience is so very small.

The symptoms you are having could be do to a multitude of things. I would tell your mom about the symptoms you are having and ask her to take you to the doctor. You may have something from the surgery you or something else. It is very unlikely that it is HIV from the one experience you have had.

HIV from nipples
wating for the 3d months with worry