Oral sex risk

I had oral sex with a guy who claimed to STD-free and HIV negative. That was the only time i did something like this but i did have almost cured oral wound from biting my own lower lip 3 days before that. 13 days later i found painless swollen lymph nodes on my neck and armpit ( 1 cm diameter ) and i had low fever ( highest temp is 100.2 F) for few days and i also have red tonsil. But im not sure because my close friend has been having mono for few weeks too. I dont have skin rash though. Im worried about these symtomps. What do you think about my case?

HI Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and the wound in your mouth was healed. It sounds like you have picked up what your friend has if not mono at least another type of viral infection.

I recommend that you follow up with your health care provider to find out what is going on. You can ask for a HIV test, but the risk of you being HIV positive is very small.

Am I Hiv +?
I don't understand