Am I Hiv +?

I had a deep kissing with a lady when I was having swollen gland in my mouth and even bad gums that spit blood when brushing my teeth.Does it means I am infected already? Also the condom burst during the sex and I pulled out and replace immediately, after the sex she told me she is hiv+, wat can i do? please help.

Hi, The only way to know for sure is to be tested. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, but does increase when you have poor dental health. Having the condom break to expose you to fluids and knowing her status, puts you at risk. If she is on medication and her viral load is undetectable the risk decreases dramatically.

The first test you should get is at 3 weeks and the next test at 3 months. If both these tests are negative then you are fine from this experience.

Be well and get tested! Shannon

I'm really scared I might have HIV after a one night stand please help me.
Oral sex risk