I'm really scared I might have HIV after a one night stand please help me.

Well after separating from my BF out of anger I decided to cheat on him. I meet this guy at the beach whom I left and had sex with. During our encounter I was a little intoxicated as well. I gave him a blowjob for about 5 mins and some of his precum did get in my mouth. We then had sex with a condom but after about 10 mins or so we realzed his condom slipped off and was stuck inside of me! Being the idiot that I am I asked if he was "clean" he said yes and we proceeded to have sex. I did not let him ejaculate inside of me and the majority or our session consisted of me giving him oral sex. My biggest concern however is with my BF. about 2 days after this encounter we made up and had sex twice. I'm so afraid that I may have transmitted it to him (if I have it). I can deal if I have it but i'd be devastated if he did now because of me. Also do I really have to wait 3 months? This is eating me alive :-[

Hi The things we do when our hearts our broken! Having sex, which though there was a condom, became unprotected. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission so this is not the risk, the risk is when the condom fell off and even without the ejaculation, there was fluid present and an opportunity for HIV transmission to happen.

Not knowing the person who had sex with, obviously increases your risk and the only way to know is to be tested. The first test should be at 3 weeks and yes another at 3 months. You should also be tested for other sexually transmitted infections. One thing to remember is that even though he said he didn't have anything, he may not know for sure. In the meantime, you should either abstain from sex with your boyfriend or use protection.

Be well, Shannon

Disclosure !!!!!
Am I Hiv +?