Had protected sex and I finished in the condom

So last week I had protected oral and vaginal sex using the same condom with a person I've known for 3 weeks but still felt like a casual encounter. I had oral sex for about 10 seconds and then intercourse for about 1-2 mins. When I finished, the semen was in the condom and when I took the condom off, I held it upside down(so the tip is facing down) to see if the semen would drip(to see if the condom had a hole) and it didn't. Did the condom work properly? Chances of getting HIV? It's been less than a week since possible exposure so the symptoms I have now are most likely from anxiety(like loss of breath and faster heart beat).

Do you think I had a chance of being infected? Should I take a PCR RNA test to see if the virus is in my blood?

Hi You had protected sex, the condom was fine, the chances of getting HIV this way are very very small, because you did everything right.

Of course to know for sure, yes being tested is the only to know for sure.

You are at the point where we would recommend receiving your first test, which is 3 weeks then again in 3 months.

Describe your first time experience
Disclosure !!!!!