|Describe your first time experience
May 5, 2012
Hello Shannon. First of all I'm sorry to know that you've been living with HIV for last 20 years but my question to you is what were your early symptoms and how long did it take to show up since your exposure to HIV?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Thanks for your question.
Everyone experience symptoms and signs of HIV differently. If you have a specific question about HIV or from your own experience I will be happy to answer it for you.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.