Do you think I am positive?

Hi, I am a young lesbian. I recently had oral sex with a woman that I found out later was sleeping around with someone who slept with a lot of people. Two months after she and this person stopped fooling around she started to get sick. She had chills, lost weight, had migraines, vomited, and had a cough, and claimed she had bronchitis. I asked her if she got tested and she said yes, but I didn't believe her. About two months after our sexual encounter I started to get a cough and was extremely tired all the time. Keep in mind I'm anemic and am not medicated for my iron deficiency. I had migraines sometimes and they weren't always painful, more like a pressure. I got tested about two months after the possible exposure and the results were negative. I realized around the time I got tested that i started to find small white ulcers in my mouth. There is never more than one at a time but they have been persistent for the past 2-3 months now. I'm still kind of tired even if i get a good amount of sleep, but I have slight insomnia, and go on and off with getting some what decent sleep. I recently went to the doctor and was diagnosed with having a sinus infection and the flu and it's not the flu season anymore. A lot of people in my community have been getting sick as of late. Almost everyone in my house hold have complained of fatigue and flu like symptoms. I'm hoping that if I do have something that I didn't accidentally expose them to my blood because I pick at myself due to severe anxiety, but I don't want to scare anyone until I get retested and know for sure. I'm really hoping it's not HIV. I'm still in high school graduating this year, and I'm an athlete. Some advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please help me out. Please.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with having a test about 2 months after your experience and with other people in your household starting to feel fatigue and illness it is my conclusion that this is not HIV and that there is something else going on. Also to add a different scenario if in fact you had HIV casual contact is not a way for HIV transmission so those in your household cannot get it this way.

So again, from what you have described, your partner did have bronchitis, you tested HIV negative, and she passed on to you bronchitis and you are all feeling some type of affects from that.

My recommendation is if the symptoms continue or get worse that you follow up with your health care provider.

6 years of ill health - will it stop/future ?
Sick for months