worried

Hi doctor i would be very thankful if you answer me. Im a 23y guy had once unprotected vaginal sex with a 27y woman by mistake i forgot to use condoms. So my question is if she is really infected what are my odds for me after 57 days of that night without having the related symptoms ? Plus im circumcised and very healthy since i rarely get sick ! Please help me im affraid to do the test when i complete the 12 weeks of encounter ???

Hi You had unprotected sex, this puts you at risk. Symptoms for HIV don't always appear right away. My recommendation is to be sure is to get tested. You have reached the testing time where if you have not had any other unprotected exposures than your test will be accurate for either HIV negative or positive.

Find a testing site and get tested!

Be well and get safe! Shannon

Can I get HIV from kissing a girl ?
Coughing/sneezing on an open cut