Vaginal secretions and cut on tongue

I'd really appreciate some guidance. I have looked around and have not seen an answer to this specific question. Amazing to me how many different twists there can be to every issue. Anyway this was meant to be a low/zero risk encounter...but it went wrong. The girl I was with was fingering herself for some time. After she pulled her fingers out and they were very wet. She then put them in my mouth (unexpected but I didnt stop her). Shortly after (an hour) I noticed some blood on my tongue. Not sure why but looks like there was a small cut or a sore taste bud. I believe most of what I described is considered low risk activity...but with the cut I am very concerned. Should I seek out PEP? What do you think my risk level is here? I would consider the girl to be at reasonably high risk for stds.

Hi As you have seen in your research oral sex does carry the lowest risk of HIV transmission. However, with the possible open cut you had at that time and not sure of her status on any of the possible sexually transmitted infections I would recommend that you see a health care professional for follow up.

RNA viral detection test and ELIZA at 6 weeks
Nervous about HIV symptons - please help