Risk of contracting hiv

Here is my dilemma, about a month ago I had a one night stand with a woman I know nothing about. We used a condom but I was having trouble keeping it up. She first performed oral sec on me with the condom still on but then took it off and continued to perform oral sex on me until I became hard again. We then put a new condom on and finished. I have been worried sick ever since as the tip of my penis has been chaffed since this happened. If this woman was Hiv positive what is the risk she could have passed it on to me?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. From what you have described and the use of the condom and then the putting on the new one for intercourse.

Even if she had HIV the risk of transmission was very small.

Be well and stay safe,Shannon

HIV
RNA viral detection test and ELIZA at 6 weeks