Are the 3 percent people with bad immune systems?
May 2, 2012
Are the people that take longer than 3 months or up to 6 months people with weakened or bad immune systems? I got tested neg. at 4 months. What should I do now?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi yes they are. As long as there has been no exposure during this 4 months than you are negative.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Needle Stick
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.