HIV with autoimmunal disorders?
May 2, 2012
Thanks for all that you do on here. Dr. Cordova told me that the "3 percent" are people that have autoimunal disorders and those with hepatitis. Is this the case? I am 4 months negative, do I need to test again, or am I fine?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi As long as there was not another type of exposure during the 4 month period then yes you are fine!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentage Of Hiv Seroconversion Within 6 Weeks
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- When Does The Rash Appear With Shingles?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.