HIV with autoimmunal disorders?
May 2, 2012
Thanks for all that you do on here. Dr. Cordova told me that the "3 percent" are people that have autoimunal disorders and those with hepatitis. Is this the case? I am 4 months negative, do I need to test again, or am I fine?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi As long as there was not another type of exposure during the 4 month period then yes you are fine!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv From An Hiv Test?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away On Its Own?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.