|Symptoms Of HIV
May 1, 2012
I have symptoms of hiv. Fatigue, Diarrhea, Muscle Pain, Heartburn, Penis Itch, Burning And Tingling in my foot and hands, Cant feel when you hungry or not, Thrush, and Skin Rash (everytime i lay down in bed) Is this HIV? Unprotected Oral Sex ( 2 minutes only )
| Response from Ms. Southall
It sounds like something else may be going on with you, the flu, a cold or another type of viral infection. If you symptoms continue or get worse I would definitely follow up with your health care provider.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.