Symptoms Of HIV

I have symptoms of hiv. Fatigue, Diarrhea, Muscle Pain, Heartburn, Penis Itch, Burning And Tingling in my foot and hands, Cant feel when you hungry or not, Thrush, and Skin Rash (everytime i lay down in bed) Is this HIV? Unprotected Oral Sex ( 2 minutes only )

Hi If you only risk of transmission was oral sex the likelihood of this being HIV is very very small. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

It sounds like something else may be going on with you, the flu, a cold or another type of viral infection. If you symptoms continue or get worse I would definitely follow up with your health care provider.

"Possible HIV exposure" from first gay experience..?
risk