"HIV risk at swinger club"

Hello Gurus,

I ended up at a swingers clubs during business and had a encounter with a couple. I have listed the activities below. Let me know what is the risk for HIV? Also I am engaged to a wonderul woman and really worried about this.

1. I kissed the lady in her lips

2. I fingered her clit while her husband was inside her?

3. I used my other hand to masterbate on her face ?

Please advise

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from any of the acts that you describe.

For someone to be infected, we need HIV+ body fluid to leave someone's body and go immediately/directly into the body of another person. There was no opportunity for this to happen in the situation you describe. If we're talking about sex, feel free to have fun! One way to keep your sex safer include talking with your partners about their status (and yours!). Another way is to always use a barrier (condoms) with penetration.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Anxiety after "stabbing" a colleague with a "Fork"
"full penetration needed for hiv risk?"