Risk from wipe on penis "Need to know!"

I know that this site is filled with with "got drunk and had sex with prostitute" questions, but there is something very specific about my encounter that has me going insane with fear.

I live in Tokyo and about 6 weeks back I had sex with a Chinese sex worker. I used a condom and it did not leak or break so that's not what has me worried. When everything was said and done she used a wet wipe(sanitary wipe used for babies bottoms)to clean my penis after she removed my condom. Now, I am not circumcised and I could definitely feel that my foreskin was pretty irritated the next day so I'm wondering if her wiping some vaginal fluids onto my foreskin could have infected me. Is it even possible? I realize that logically speaking the odds are overwhelmingly in my favor from the fact that she probably didn't have HIV to the fact that HIV outside of body doesn't live so well, but some recent symptoms have me back up in a panic. I had some sore and stinging pains around the lymph nodes in my neck and I have been getting diarrhea on and off for about 2 weeks.

Thanks and take care!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like you already have an idea of the answer here, so let me offer my support. There's no risk from the situation you're describing. Sounds like we're good up until the point where she cleaned your penis, so let's work from there.

HIV+ body fluid needs to leave someone's body and go immediately/directly into yours. There's no way this could've happened in your case. She would've literally had to wipe tons of vaginal fluid on the hole at the tip of your penis.. That didn't happen at all, therefore no risk.

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV with "Raw skin - needless worry?"
"Do i have std's or any kind of disease?" from my own cum in my mouth