|Scared and Sleepless in South Africa
Apr 29, 2012
Please help, I had sex with a sex worker,i used protection from start to finish. however after ejaculation i noticed the condom was inside out. it was still intact,no break or leak. Since then I have been having sleepless nights,please doc tell me what level risk am I facing? Do you think I am infected by this situation? thankyou
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi since the condom did not break and you were covered the whole time, you are fine!
Next time just make sure you are putting it on correctly!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.