Apr 29, 2012
CAN TWO PEOPLE WITH HIV infected each other
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi YES they can. Re infection, if one person has resistance to medication and the other doesn't the re infection can cause a change in how the medications are working against the virus and may make them not work anymore and they would have to change medications. Two people with HIV can still have sex with one another they just definitely have to take precautions. Wearing condoms for sure!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Dizziness?
- Does Sore On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.