using condom but is it there is still have any possible to get HIV

Hi

I had just recently sex with someone . i did use condom and after i used the condom i throw way . and i wash my body . i don't know why but even i use condom i still scare to get HIV or STD . last time i had sex almost 2 weeks ago. just last 2 day i did sleep cos of i was very busy with my work and i travel some country last couple days . and today i got flu is it possible that i got HIV or not ? i got scare now i don't know what can i do now . Pls help me some information about it . There is any possible t o get HIV even used the condom ? There is any possible to get HIV even use condom and wash the penies with shampoo? Thank you so much .

Hi Wearing a condom is your best protection from HIV. I would think that your traveling and work has cause your body to wear down and you picked up a cold or flu along the way. If you symptoms continue or worsen than I would recommend you follow up with your health care provider.

Can symptoms be as early as 4 days?
Getting tested before having children