|Please answer. Should I be worried?
Apr 29, 2012
Two girls opened a beer bottle for me. They both cut their fingers and I believe some blood got on the wrapper outside the bottle. I dont think my lips touched the blood. Not sure if any blood got into the beer. If blood did get in the beer and on the outside of the bottle. Am I at risk of catching hiv or any other disease?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Getting HIV through casual contact is not a risk. What you have described happened would not put you at risk for HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Mouth Cure Treatment White Tongue
- The First Test Given To Determine The Presence Of The Hiv
- Peripheral Neuropathy Homeopathic Treatment
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- Does A Heat Pad Help Neuropathy?
- Best Treatment For Peripheral Neuropathy In Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.