|Please answer. Should I be worried?
Apr 29, 2012
Two girls opened a beer bottle for me. They both cut their fingers and I believe some blood got on the wrapper outside the bottle. I dont think my lips touched the blood. Not sure if any blood got into the beer. If blood did get in the beer and on the outside of the bottle. Am I at risk of catching hiv or any other disease?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Getting HIV through casual contact is not a risk. What you have described happened would not put you at risk for HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Herpes Blood Test Tell You?
- What Do Herpes Warts First Look Like?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- What Color Are Syphilis Sores?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotic Treats Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.