HIV test necessary after making out?

Hello everyone, Of course I recently just had a pretty big HIV scare over 2 months ago. Since I had unprotected sex, I was tested for HIV by the Elisa and PCR which I was told by multiple resources including Laboratory Corporations of America and TSTD.ORG that it is extremely accurate at 2 weeks. Of course the partner I had sex with stated they had no STD's or HIV but that is never enough for me to believe so I took the initiative. Anyhow, everything came back negative and they told me from the testing center to stop worrying and move on with my life as I am HIV negative. So 9 days prior to my test, I had a brief episode of making out in a movie theatre and now am wondering if it is necessary for me to get another HIV test because I do not know their HIV status, even though they claimed to be negative? Everyone I know has told me to stop worrying and move on with my life as I am clean but I figured I would ask anyways. I have read so much that I have brainwashed myself and scared myself to the point of where enough is enough and just want an honest answer.

Thanks much, Scared 19 year old

Hi Rest assured kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission. You do not need to start the process over again. You are fine!

Risk of HIV due to hand job
I had protected vaginal sex with a friend.