Risk of HIV due to hand job

Dear Doctor,

I got a handjob in a massage parlour. During that, I touched that girls vagina with my hand. There were fluid on my hand. And while she was giving me hand job I also touched my penis with my hand several times. Am I at risk of getting HIV? My worry is that I had her body fluids on my hand I touched my penis several times after that. I am really worried at this point. Please help me doctor. I need your suggestions. Should I take a post exposure prophylaxis? Please help me doctor.

Hi Sorry for the delay in answering your question. Your risk of HIV transmission is very small. If she had HIV, with a high viral load and you had sores or openings besides your urethra, then the risk of HIV transmission this way is so very small.

Though the time has passed to start PEP (within 72 hours) I don't believe the health care provider would have recommended PEP due to the scenario of the exposure.

Could I have aids?
HIV test necessary after making out?