worried please help

For the past year and a half I have been suffering from rosacea and seborehic dermatitis. Started with redness and flaking on nose. Seen dermatologist and had skin biopsy done along with blood test to check for possible lupus. I have had unprotected sex in the past and am starting to worry because seb dermatitis is a common hive symptom. My dermatologist specialzes in infectious disease and has rule out any other diseases that could be the cause of my skin condition. I am an athlete excercise rigorously and regularly every week. And have gained 20 pounds from dieting and weight lifting. Still worried any advice would be appreciated

Hi Having unprotected sex puts you at risk not just for HIV but for all of the sexually transmitted infections. Depending on what your sexual exposure was I would ask your infectious disease doctor to run an HIV test to rule out HIV and continue receiving the treatment you need for the rosacea and seborehic dermatitis.

recent CSW acitivities: HIV risk
please help im petrified. does my 6 week hiv test become invalid...